If you put the ingredients in the freezer the night before, this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make!
2 cups cherries, fresh
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Wash and dry the cherries, and remove all the pits. Place in a freezer bag or glass container, and freeze for at least three hours. If you don't have the time, you can use frozen cherries.
- Peel a banana, and place half in the freezer.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the almond milk into ice cube trays (save the other 1/4 cup), and freeze those as well, for at least three hours.
- Place the frozen cherries, half a frozen banana, the almond-milk ice cubes, and 1/4 cup almond milk in a food processor, and process until completely smooth, several minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips, and enjoy immediately!
Source: Calorie Count 
- 3 half-cup servings
- Cook Time
- 3 hour 15 mins
- Calories per serving
- 126 calories