This recipe makes one pizza with regular crust, but you could split the dough and make two thin-crust pizzas instead.
2 1/2 cups white whole-wheat flour
1/4 cup chia seeds
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 cups warm water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, basil, and garlic powder.
- Pour in the oil and warm water, and use a spoon to mix it together.
- Put the mixture on a clean, floured surface, and knead it until a dough forms, about 2 minutes. Use a floured rolling pin to make a large circle.
- Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray, and place the dough on the pan. Roll in, and pinch the edges to form a crust.
- Cook crust for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the dough looks dry.
- Add your favorite toppings, and cook for another 8 to 12 minutes.
The nutritional info below is for 1/4 of the pizza crust (two slices) without any toppings.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- 4 servings (8 slices)
- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Calories per serving