1/2 container silken tofu (1/2 pound)
1/4 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
5 pitted dates
1/8 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
40 large strawberries, washed and dried
1/4 bar dark chocolate, chopped
- Add all the ingredients except the strawberries and dark chocolate to a food processor. Puree until completely smooth, for several minutes.
- Place mousse in the fridge for at least 60 minutes. If you're making this recipe ahead of time, it's OK to leave the mousse in the fridge overnight.
- Using a knife or strawberry huller, carve out the middle of each strawberry.
- Spoon a small amount of the mousse into each strawberry. Place in a shallow rectangular dish. Top with a sprinkling of chopped dark chocolate and enjoy immediately, or keep in the fridge until ready to serve (up to a day).
Here's the nutritional information for one five-strawberry serving:
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 8 servings (5 strawberries in one serving)
- Cook Time
- 2 hours
- Calories per serving