Here's a quick move you can do the next time you arrive early to yoga class. Block pulses target the core, and as a bonus, this ab move will also tone the inner thighs.
- Grab a block and lie on your back.
- Place the block between your lower legs, squeezing your thighs together to keep it in place.
- Using your abs, inhale to lift your torso off the floor and extend your arms in front of you on either side of your thighs.
- Exhale to lower your torso toward the floor, but don't let your shoulders touch; this counts as one rep.
- Complete three sets of 15 reps.
- At the end of your last rep, with your torso lifted, pulse your torso up for 30 reps.
- Release your torso to the floor.