Maybe you're looking for a way to loosen up this Valentine's Day but you're not a big boozer. Maybe you should try tea.
Damiana Tea ($5.50 for 1/4 pound) comes from a shrub, Damiana, native to the American southwest and Mexico. It has been used as an aphrodisiac by the Aztecs and Mayans for thousands of years.
Traditionally Damiana has been used for many things (along with being an aphrodisiac) such as:
- Anxiety - Damiana is believed to help relieve anxiety through its affect on the central nervous system.
- Bladder Infections - Damiana is believed to help relieve the irritation of the urinary tract due to infection.
- Headaches - Damiana is believed to help relieve headaches.
- Respiratory Disorders - Damiana is believed to help relieve the symptoms of respiratory disorders by relieving the irritation of the mucous membranes.
- ...and most importantly this time of year, Sexual Dysfunction - Damiana has long been thought to help with male impotence and to enhance female orgasm.
...though no studies were reviewed to confirm these claims, they are just based on tradition. Traditionally speaking, Valentine's Day is one for lovers, perfect for this sort of tea. Buy it online from DragonWater.com.