- 1 teaspoon ghee 
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 ounces wild smoked salmon (roughly 2 thin slices)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Heat your ghee over medium heat and swirl around in a nonstick pan. Slowly put 2 (unscrambled) eggs into the pan and cook until done, about 6 minutes.
- While your eggs are cooking, assemble your arugula, avocado, and smoked salmon in a shallow bowl. Squeeze lemon juice over everything, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Once your eggs are fully cooked, slide them into your bowl, and enjoy immediately.
Source: Calorie Count 
- One bowl
- Calories per serving