Are you slouched over at your desk with a soda in your hand? Let's change that . . . right now. Just because you're sitting in an office doesn't mean you have to surrender to the stale office space mindset. Keep your abs engaged, your mind clear, and muscles working — all while listening in on conference calls and typing up a PowerPoint presentation.
- Set an alarm to drink water — Make sure you're taking time out of your day to get the right amount of water.
- Stand while you work — Give your back a break and engage your muscles while standing the work day away.
- Crunch abs while crunching numbers — Learn how you can work your abs while sitting at your desk.
Want to see some more ideas?
- Get up and move it, move it — Get your body moving by getting up and asking co-workers questions instead of emailing them.
- Take the stairs — When it's a choice between the elevator and stairs, take the latter. Your glutes and heart will thank you.
- Go for happy walks, not happy hours — Instead of taking a dive into the local pub, head out for a happy hour walk.
- Wear the right clothes — Find out how the type of work shirt you're wearing can enhance your posture.
Want to see a few more tips on how to stay fit in the office? Come check them out!