Happy holidays Fitsugar friends!! We have a fun workout for you!
Join our ToneItUp Community on FitSugar for more fitness videos and recipes every month!
If you're going to be spending hours in the kitchen this holiday season, then this is the perfect solution for you. Try these exercises to Tone Up while having fun in the kitchen!
For more details on these baking moves, keep on reading.
Fit in these exercises to Tone Up!
1. One of our favorite creative ways to workout at home is to start out with the rolling pin!! Use your rolling pin as a self-massage tool for myofascial release.
2. Use the rolling pin as an ab roller on your counter top!
3. Everyone has paper towels! Cut up those thighs and tone up your buns by doing the curtsy lunges.
4. Isometric "heat waves" to tone up your legs!
5. Shake dance while you blend!
6. Clean up those crumbs with our bum crumb lunge.
Share with us your goals for the new Year!!
Happy holidays!! See you soon.
-Karena and Katrina
FitSugar community ToneItUp.fitsugar.com
For more great videos and healthy living tips, be sure to join the Tone It Up community group.