I can't live without my Manduka yoga mat and moisture-wicking oh-so-supportive sports bra — well I mean, I can't exercise without them. You shared your top five favorite fitness items, so in case you're looking for some inspiration in the form of gear, check out what your fellow FitSugar readers can't live without.
- "1) My Nike Lunarglide running shoes; 2) My Trek rode bike; 3) My iPod; 4) Nike running shorts; 5) Any of my baseball hats." — RunnerLeash1
- "Precor Elliptical, spinning bike, exercise ball, free weights, and soon to be a bicycle! I'm buying one soon." — ella1978
- "1) My Lulus; 2) My boxing gloves; 3) My handwraps; 4) My running socks; 5) My running shoes." — trinachka
- "Ipod, Cannondale hybrid bike, Reebok heart rate monitor, Brooks Defyance running shoes, Lululemon wunder unders for running. " — SFCA
To see the other great items,
- "My iPod, my Garmin, my sneakers, my bike, and my helmet." — lizml417
- "1) My Nike Nucleus running shoes; 2) My custom orthotics (I would never be able to run over five miles injury-free without them); 3) My iPod nano and arm band; 4) My lululemon Flow Y IV bra; and 5) My Garmin Forerunner with attached heart rate monitor." — chloe bella
- "Training shoes (Asics/Nikes), DIY jump rope, free weights, Swiss Ball, swimsuits (Speedo/Arena)." — ticamorena
- "1) My television: I follow tons of fitness DVDs; 2) My hula hoop: So much fun and a great workout; 3) My belly dance hip scarf: I practice about three hours per week; 4) My Gaiam yoga mat (which I hope to upgrade soon); 5) My head scarf: I don't like resting my head where my feet previously stomped on, and it's great for keeping the hair looking nice. " — tamaradulva
- "My iPod, my basic black Jogbra, my iPod armband holder, my Asics, and my little black spandex running shorts that never ride up." — tlsgirl
- TADOW loves "1) My Asic running sneakers; 2) my "green" stainless steel water bottle; 3) My Fuji women's hybrid bike in sea foam green; 4) my yoga mat; 5) my pink boxing gloves."
I've only listed a handful, so to see what other must-have fitness items other fit-minded people adore, check out the comments section in the original post.