Shaving your armpits isn't just for summertime, and you probably shave them as much as your legs. But your underarm skin is really sensitive, and because you sweat, it's a breeding ground for bacteria.
You've probably been a victim of little red spots, but here's some tips to battle those bumps.
- Wash your armpits (and the rest of your body while you're at it) after exercising.
- Toss your dull razors - they can cause major irritation.
- Try not to keep your razor in the shower - it ups the chance for bacteria to grow on your blade, which leads to those annoying bumps.
- Clean your razor after each use with a quick dip in some rubbing alcohol.
- Toss your disposable razor or blade after 3 uses.
Hope these tips help you look fabulous in your strapless New Year's Eve gown.