The gift-giving holidays are just around the corner and to spare you some of the last-minute shopping stress the Sugar sites are creating ever-helpful gift guides.
Since Pilates is practically a household word these days, chances are high you have a Pilates lover in your life. It is a great form of exercise and I have found some great gifts to go along with it.
- Pilates Deck in Motion: These cards are a great way to make a game of exercising. Pick a card, any card, and do that exercise. The cards include really great jargon-free descriptions of many popular Pilates exercises.
- ExerSocks: These seem silly but are a great for keeping your tootsies warm and your moves skid free. Since they come in a three pack, your Pilates lover will always have a clean pair for class.
- Body Bands: Adding body bands to a workout means adding extra resistance for a little more work. Light weight and good for travel, these bands are easy to store and use.
- Bamboo Pilates Pants: Everyone loves fitness wear by lucy and these bamboo pants are no exception. Flattering, comfy, and body conscious, they're perfect for a Pilates session.
- IQ Reformer: This mini Reformer may cost a pretty penny, but it is a fraction the cost of a studio Reformer and it can become a fraction of the size as well. It telescopes down in size to fit under a bed.