Before or after your big meal today, sneak in some activity to get your blood flowing. It'll help burn all those calories you're consuming, but more importantly, it'll feel good to be out in the crisp Fall air. Sure, I hear you — it's tough to move when pumpkin pie is in the oven! But we've got some motivation coming your way. Recently, we asked our Facebook followers what activities they did over the weekend to keep healthy; the answers are truly inspiring. Don't believe us? Take a look for yourself and let one of these gals motivate you to get moving.
- @Sheila Holdren: "Ran a Turkey Trot 10K yesterday, and this morning I ran 10 miles! Whoop whoop!"
- @Rachelle Anthony: "Walked seven miles today. Yesterday I did 500 step-ups, some push-ups, and some walkouts."
- @Kim Ludeman: "Just busted out Jillian Michaels Shred It DVD, and straight up owned it. What Jiliian?"
- @Beverley Dixon-Lennett: "Ran my first half marathon today."
- @Kacie Patton: "Step class . . . kicked . . . my . . . butt."
- @Nan Miles Einhart: "About 4 hours of tennis, and always ab work."
- @Ellen Bachus Schmidt: "50 minutes on the treadmill . . ."
- @Tracy Lynn Russell: "I did exercise, and I went early too. Stairmaster, run, Pilates."
Like what you see? Then join in on the action! Spread the FitSugar love, by liking us on Facebook. Reading FitSugar.com is just one way of keeping on track with your health and fitness — we share our fave stories, breaking news, and sweet deals on our Facebook page. Be sure to check us out on Twitter, too. We can't wait to hear what you have to share.