Stars shell out a pretty penny — try thousands! — to work out with Hollywood's top trainers, but it's possible to get the in-demand fitness advice for free. Thanks to Twitter, celebrity trainers are dishing out workouts, healthy recipes, and daily mantras to keep followers on a fit path.
- Tracy Anderson (famous client: Nicole Richie): "[Detox week salad]: Sliced beets with a few other deliciously nutritious ingredients."
- Cara Castronuova (famous client: season 11 of The Biggest Loser): "Get strong toned arms like arm icon @MichelleObama. Do 3 sets of 10 push-ups every other day. Let Michelle inspire you!"
- Joel Harper (famous client: Dr. Oz): "Eat clean. Train mean. Live Lean."
- Mandy Ingber (famous client: Jennifer Aniston): "September is yoga month. So my plan is 30 yoga classes in 30 days."
- Jeanette Jenkins (famous client: Serena Williams): "Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent. We all have to work hard at achieving our goals."
- David Kirsch (famous client: Heidi Klum): "Clean out your fridge and pantry every once in awhile. It gives you an excuse to go out and try new (healthy) options."
See more health and fitness advice from top trainers after the break!
- Kristin McGee (famous client: Tina Fey): "Aim for at least 10,000 steps a day: 3,500 steps= very sedentary; 3,500 to 5,000= sedentary 5,500 to 7,500= somewhat active. #keepmoving"
- Harley Pasternak (famous client: Katy Perry): "Smoothie: 5 almonds,1 red apple, 1 banana, 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup nonfat milk, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon."
- Gunnar Peterson (famous client: Sofia Vergara): "Beat you again Mr. Sun. I'm done with my workout before your monkey ass is even up! At least we can go to work together!"
- Tara Stiles (famous client: Brooklyn Decker): "Practice yoga to calm the mind, strengthen the body, and free the spirit. You are your body, mind, and spirit all together."
- Valerie Waters (famous client: Jennifer Garner): "Take time today to improve your body image. Like a muscle, with training and time, it will become stronger!"
If you like what you see, make sure to follow this list of celebrity trainers on Twitter, and while you're at it, make sure you're also following FitSugar for all the latest news and tips in health and fitness!