- Canned salmon has 920 IU.
- Vitasoy Nasoya Lite Firm Tofu packs 581 IU.
- Soy milk (with added calcium and vitamins A and D) has 297 IU.
- Orange juice (fortified with calcium and vitamin D) packs 259 IU.
- Low-fat milk (with added vitamins A and D) serves up 248 IU.
- Nonfat milk (with added vitamins A and D) has 241 IU.
- Kellogg's All-Bran with extra fiber dishes 219 IU.
- Quaker instant oatmeal (the "For Women" variety) has 188 IU.
- Mushrooms (raw) have 164 IU.
- One scrambled egg has 41 IU.
Stats above based on levels per 200 calorie serving. See what DrSugar has to advise about vitamin D for more about the vital vitamin.
Image Source: Thinkstock