Brooke Burke may be pregnant but she is still super hot. Now we know why... she is doing squats combined with lateral raises on a BOSU!
Looks like Brooke is working what she can while she's preggers: her legs and her shoulders. To do Brooke's killer BOSU work out read more
For this work out you are going to need a BOSU and free weights.
- Start by holding 5-8 pound dumb bells.
- Stand on (in the center) of a BOSU -- take a moment to gain your balance before going further. Keep the weights at your side.
- Slowly, squat down, using the heels of your feet and the weights to balance you.
- Bring yourself slowly back up to the starting position.
- Now do one regular front raise (still standing in the center of the BOSU), which completes one rep.
- Do 3 sets of 10.
Fit's Tip: For the proper ways to do squats and front raises, be sure to click on the words above. Use your judgement on how much is too much - if you are struggling to do 10, then start with 8 and work your way up to 10 in a few weeks. If 10 is too easy, then start with 12. Also, if you're experienced with weight training you may want to use heavier weights and if this is your first time, you may want to go lighter. If you are as preggers as Brooke and haven't been exercising regularly, you should start with lighter weights and stand on the ground (not on a BOSU) and consult your OB first.