If you're the kind of gal who runs even when there's snow and ice on the ground, then you've got to check out the New Balance 921. It's an all-terrain winter running shoe designed like a sport utility vehicle. The 921 has:
- Removable ice spikes and spike fillers for the woman who runs no matter the season
- Bioshield weather protection material for breathable wind and water protection
- An anti-freeze mid-sole
- A tongue pouch to keep your laces clean and dry
- Rock and ice protection around the toe and forefoot
- 360 degree reflectivity for safety
This is a serious shoe for some serious running.