I'm always looking for ways to work my bum and I love to vary the way I do basic exercises. This move is similar to the Booty Lift Chest Press, but it targets your bum even more.
To hear how to get into this
- Start on your back with your knees bent and your feet hip distance apart.
- Place a band over your hips and hold onto either end with your hands, so the band is tight against your body.
- Keep holding the band with your arms pressed into the ground, and lift your hips as high as you can. Adjust the band according to your needs, in order to feel more or less resistance.
- Lower your bum back to the ground, but stop an inch or two above the floor.
- Repeat for 12-15 times, for a total of three sets.