I love strength training with dumbbells and this exercise combines two moves to work both your biceps and your shoulders.
Want to know how to do this move? Then keep reading for more.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Pick up a set of 3 to 8 pound weights, with your palms facing in towards the sides of your legs.
- Inhale as you bend your elbows, raising your hands towards your chest with your palms still facing in.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms up over your head.
- Inhale to lower your elbows back down towards your ribs.
- The exhale, straighten your arms back down toward your legs.
- Repeat for a total of 12-15 times. Do two sets.
Fit's Tip: If you hit 15 reps and feel like you can keep going, the next time use a heavier weight. Likewise, if you can't do more than five reps, drop down to a lighter weight.