We all know that fitness doesn't really begin at the computer and that's the reason we created strength training, yoga, and cardio workouts for you to print and use in your life away from your PC or Mac. Check out these workouts, then download, and print them. I suggest handing them on your fridge for motivation or storing them in your gym bag.
- David Kirsch's Boot Camp Circuit Workout: Celebrity trainer David Kirsch trains Anne Hathaway and now you! Print out his killer circuit workout to keep your fitness level up, way up, during the holidays.
- Total Body Yoga Flow: Here's a nine-posture series that will work your legs, core, and upper body. The poses flow from one to the next while is challenging every muscle.
- Glutes and Hamstrings Workout: These nine moves focus on toning your backside. This workout helps you kick your own booty into action, both literally and figuratively.
- All-Abs Workout: Looking to tone your middle? Here are nine exercises to work all four layers of your abdominal muscles, helping to tone and sculpt your middle.
- Elliptical Workouts: Banish elliptical boredom by changing up your routine. Here are four workouts to spice up your cardio time.
- Treadmill Workouts: If Winter has you running inside, don't fret. Here are four running workouts to keep you engaged on the treadmill.
- Full-Body Circuit: With a set of dumbbells and this circuit workout, you can work your entire body while working up a sweat.
- Lower-Body Yoga Sequence: Get your legs mountain ready with this yoga sequence. The nine poses focus on the lower half of your body — be prepared to feel your quads burn.