The stationary bike is a great way to add some diversity to your work out. One of the best things about the bike is that almost every gym has one (at the very least) and that you can use the bike without causing high impact on the joints of your lower body.
- 00:00-05:00 Pick a steady pace and level that will elevate your heart rate, RPM 95+
- 05:00-07:00 Pick up the pace, RPM 100+
- 07:00-09:00 Pick up the pace even more, RPM 105+
- 09:00-10:00 Go as fast as you can, RPM 110+
- Repeat the entire sequence two more times for a total of 30 minutes.
- Cool down for 5 minutes, RPM under 95.
Make sure you get your heart rate up! Not sure what your target heart rate is? Check out the Fit Calculator to find out!