Dealing with your "girls" while you workout can be such an ordeal. Not all sports bras are created equal, and some women have to wear 2 at one time!
Check out the Revolutionary Support Bra from Nike. It's light-weight, comfortable, and keeps your "girls" close to your heart. Plus, for a sports bra it is kind of attractive and looks rather bad ass, I might add.
Want to know why it's so great? Then read more
- It has a patented 360-degree exoskeleton surrounding each individual breast, which provides excellent compressive support.
- The unique fabric laminate combines stretch and non-stretch zones for a high level of support and personalized fit.
- The seams are not sewn - they're bonded which means less irritation on your sensitive skin.
- It has an adjustable chest strap and back strap so you can make it tighter if you need to.
- It's made with dri-FIT fabric to wick moisture away from your skin.
Sounds great, and for $70, it better be the best sports bra in the world.