You've only got two more days until Christmas and hopefully you're done with all of your Christmas shopping. If none of my fabulous gift ideas worked for anyone on your list then how about a gift card? Gift cards make great stocking stuffers and easy gift ideas for anyone on your list who's already healthy, or who is looking to get healthy in 2008.
- An iTunes gift card means that the recipient can search and download music that motivates them to get moving for their workouts.
- Dick's Sporting Goods is a one stop shop for anything sports related. A gift card will help your recipient to buy anything from tennis balls to a new elliptical machine.
- Athleta does not do gift cards but they do gift certificates, which are just as good in my book. Being that their gear is a little on the pricier side, a gift card will help your recipient splurge on some really cute stuff.
- Amazon sells everything, period. From books to gear to equipment to DVDs, a gift card holder can get some great fitness stuff easily.
- Under Armour's clothes are what comes to mind when I think of true workout clothes. Why not get a gift card for that serious gym goer in your life.