If you're gluten-free, noshing on the usual snacks of crackers and cheese or PB on whole wheat toast are out, but here are 10 delicious and nutritious snacks — all free of wheat, rye, oats, and barley — and all under 150 calories.
- One small Asian pear (51 calories) with one organic mozzarella cheese stick (80 calories): 131 calories
- One Lundberg Organic Brown Rice Cake (70 calories) topped with two tablespoons apple butter (40 calories): 110 calories
- Seven raw almonds (49 calories) and six dried apricots (84 calories): 149 calories
Keep reading for seven more gluten-free snack ideas.
- One slice of Udi's Whole Grain bread (80 calories), toasted, and smeared with one tablespoon of Tofutti cream cheese (43 calories) and half a tablespoon of Polaner's All-Fruit strawberry jam (20 calories): 143 calories
- One large hard-boiled egg (78 calories) paired with a half-ounce piece of cheddar cheese (56 calories): 134 calories
- Nine Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato chips (108 calories) dipped in one tablespoon roasted red pepper hummus (35 calories): 143 calories
- Half of a banana (45 calories) with one tablespoon creamy peanut butter (105 calories): 150 calories
- Two cups air popped popcorn (62 calories) enjoyed with one small apple (77 calories): 139 calories
- 12 Lentil Crackers (74 calories) and one Medjool date (66 calories): 140 calories
- Quarter of an avocado (81 calories) topped with one tablespoon salted sunflower seeds (47 calories): 128 calories