Spring may be on its way, but we're still not in the clear when it comes to cold and flu season. Germs are still lurking everywhere, so take a few minutes to disinfect the things you touch every day at work, in your home, and in your car.
||In Your Car
- Office phone
- Pens, stapler, and other office supplies
- Buttons on calculator, printer, and fax machine
- Reusable water bottle
- Cell phone
- Light switches on walls and on lamps
- Buttons on microwave, coffee maker, remote control, etc.
- Handle to the fridge
- Alarm clock
- Steering wheel
- Stick shift
- Interior buttons for the radio, windows, and heat/AC
- Interior and exterior door handles
- Rear view mirror
- Seatbelt buckle
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.