The whole world loves America, but not just because of her hit sitcom but also because she has a very healthy outlook on her body.
America tells the March 5th, 2007 issue of In Touch that she wasn't always so confident in her body:
- On her body before: "I've tried almost every diet."
- On her body now: "You have to build a normal relationship with exercise and food, for me it's not about looking like a supermodel -- it's about feeling good about who I am naturally."
- On how she maintains her figure: "It's called a lot of stress and a lot of work!"
- On working out: "I don't have much time to exercise, but when I do, I hike, run and do yoga."
- On working with models: "Well in real life, I'm not sucking down pies or anything! I'm not unhealthy."
- On sizes: "We're not all a size 2 and we're not all a size 0, and you know what? That's okay because some of us like to eat!"
Definitely a woman comfortable with her genes.