1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, diced
1/2 cup chickpeas, drained
1 can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
2 cups Swiss or red chard, chopped
Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for five minutes. Add chickpeas and sauté for another three minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, red pepper flakes, and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and cook down for about one minute.
- Make six little wells in the tomato and chard mixture, and add eggs to the skillet slowly.
- Move the skillet to the preheated oven, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with basil, serve, and enjoy.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes
- Calories per serving