1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl, and drizzle with the melted coconut oil. Toss well with your hands.
- Sprinkle on curry powder and sea salt. Toss the cauliflower again for an even coat.
- Spread out the florets evenly on the baking sheet. No pieces should be touching.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Either gently shake the sheet in the oven, or quickly remove the baking sheet from the oven to flip the pieces. Roast for another 6 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: calories 70, fiber 4.1 g, protein 3.1 g.
- Side Dishes