I'm addicted to eating apples with peanut butter, but I also adore sliced red bell peppers dipped in hummus. I asked you to share your favorite healthy food combinations, and here are some of your delicious suggestions.
- "Cucumbers and salsa." — cbarry06
- "Avocados and tomatoes are delicious together."— diffraction
- Annabelle21 says, "Fresh pineapple eaten with nonfat or low fat cottage cheese is so good! I like salty/sweet combos so the sweet pineapple with the somewhat salty cottage cheese is fab! Grapes are good too!"
- An anonymous reader said, "Carrots and almond butter."
- TADOW suggests, "almonds and dried apricots."
- "Butternut squash and cinnamon." — Sophiew1
These are just a few, so to see the other suggestions, check out the original post. And if you have any more ideas, please share them below.
Source: Flickr User gcfairch