1 1/3 cups egg whites
1 1/3 cups skim milk
2 teaspoons sucanat or stevia
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 slices whole-grain bread
1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
1/2 cup fresh berries
- Whisk together egg whites, milk, sugar substitute, and salt. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Dip 2 bread slices in the egg mixture, coating well. Remove bread from egg mixture; drain excess liquid.
- Cook bread in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat, about 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining bread and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle toast with cinnamon; top each serving with 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese and berries. Serve immediately.
Source: Calorie Count 
- French Toast, Breakfast/Brunch
- 4 servings
- Calories per serving