- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, chives, mustard, and hot sauce. Remove the skin from the chicken breasts, add the chicken to the bowl, and let it soak for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the breadcrumbs in a wide, shallow bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs, and toss well to coat. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the chicken generously with cooking spray, and bake until it is just cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Main Dishes
- 4 servings
- Calories per serving