If you're looking for some smaller-sized gifts to stuff in a loved one's stocking, here are some ideas to inspire a healthy and active lifestyle. Remember, the gift of health is the gift that keeps on giving.
- One-month pass to a gym or yoga studio
- Gift certificate to local health food store or vitamin shop
- Energy bars, Gu, or chews
- Fitness DVDs or a copy of your favorite workout mix
- A BPA-free water bottle like this one from Thermos
- Resistance band or deflated exercise ball (with a pump)
To check out my other stocking stuffer ideas,
- A collapsible travel hula hoop.
- A subscription to a magazine such as Health or Runner's World
- A session with a personal trainer, private chef, or dietitian
- Cards with healthy recipes
- Wicking socks for hiking, running, or skiing
- Base layer shirts or bottoms for cold weather sports
- A handful of Emergen-C packets
- A bottle of waterproof sunscreen (for Winter sport enthusiasts)
- Running gloves, or a pair for biking
- Homemade trail mix with cashews, almonds, dried blueberries, and dried mangoes
For more healthy gift ideas, check out all of our gift guides.