Valentine's Day is coming up, a day to celebrate your love for your friends and family. Why not show how you care with gifts that encourage a healthy and fit lifestyle?
Here are some ideas:
- Go away for a weekend of skiing.
- Get a bottle of red or white wine, since it's beneficial to your health.
- Take a winter hike and pack a picnic.
- Hire a personal chef to make you a healthy meal.
- Plan a fitness related getaway, or sign up for an all day workshop.
- Give blood together. Helping others is a great way to share your love.
- Sign up for a private Couples Yoga session or buy a Lovers' Yoga book.
Want to see the rest? Then
- Give organic flowers.
- Or some yummy Dagoba Organic Chocolates. Not only is it delicious, but chocolate can help reduce coughs and soothe sore throats, increases blood flow, and lowers blood pressure.
- How about red or pink fitness gear, dumbbells, or a gym bag?
- Give a beautiful mug and some damiana tea —it's considered an aphrodisiac.
- Treat both of you to a copy of the Dance of the Kama Sutra fitness DVD that is all about putting you in touch with your body and heart.
Have any other healthy ideas? Then please share them below.