Come Christmas morning, the first thing we open at my house is our stockings. I love to fill them with fitness goodies. Here are my top ten healthy stocking stuffers.
Clockwise starting from the top left:
- Grease Monkey Wipes (6 for $5.99) — Wipe that grease from your bicycle chain off your calf in a jiffy with these all natural, heavy duty cleaning wipes.
- Running Mittens ($28) — Asics makes more than just great sneakers, the running giant makes great mittens to keep your hands toasty on a run. But not too toasty; the top folds back so sweaty hands can breathe if necessary.
- Hydra-Vision goggles by BlueSeventy ($22) — Lightweight, comfy goggles will make any swimmer or triathlete jump for joy this holiday season.
- Word Lock — For your forgetful friend, a lock that uses words rather than numbers to open is a great tool for the gym going set.
- Teko Boarding Socks — Help the snow boarders in your life pad their shins and keep their toes warm with Teko's merino wool socks designed to help all riders.
- Lip Balm with SPF — Winter sun, especially on the slopes, can dry and burn your lips. Keep a kisser happy with SPF 30 lip balm from Hawaiian Island Creations that moisturizes while it protects.
- Road ID — In case of an emergency, the Road ID can speak for your runner, hiker, or cyclist in case they can't.
- Hammer Gel — Perfectly sized for stuffing into your endurance athlete's stocking, Hammer Gels come in a wide variety of flavors, taste good, and seem a bit more natural than other gels out there.
- Ibex Indie Arm Warmers — Running in transitional weather is much easier with a pair of wicking merino wool arm warmers. We especially like the thumbholes!
- Luna Bars — Skip the candy canes and replace them with festively flavored energy bars. The chocolate peppermint flavor of Luna Bar just screams holiday season.