In the mood for a light snack for Summer? Give this simple recipe a try. It may not seem very appetizing, but it's one of those things that you have to try. All three flavors and textures complement one another beautifully.
To see the recipe just read more.
Reduced fat cream cheese
Whole grain baguette
- Slice the baguette into half inch slices.
- Smear cream cheese on each piece.
- Slice cucumber into quarter inch slices.
- Top one cucumber slice on top of the cream cheese.
- If you like dill, you can sprinkle some on top. Enjoy!
- North American
Do you have a healthy snack or recipe to share? Then share it in the Lite'n it Up - Healthy Recipe Group and I might just post it on FitSugar.