In the mood for a light snack for Summer? Give this simple recipe a try. It may not seem very appetizing, but it's one of those things that you have to try. All three flavors and textures complement one another beautifully.
To see the recipe just
- 1 cucumber
- Reduced fat cream cheese
- Whole grain baguette
- Slice the baguette into half inch slices.
- Smear cream cheese on each piece.
- Slice cucumber into quarter inch slices.
- Top one cucumber slice on top of the cream cheese.
- If you like dill, you can sprinkle some on top. Enjoy!
- North American
Do you have a healthy snack or recipe to share? Then share it in the Lite'n it Up - Healthy Recipe Group and I might just post it on FitSugar.