Sometimes healthy snacks can get boring and it's nice to have some easy to make snacks on hand for anytime your tummy starts rumbling and you've already eaten dinner. eDiets has found the best healthy snacks to keep in your freezer and since I love almost everything on this list, especially Skinny Cow Ice Cream, I wanted to share it with you.
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies: One entire bag has less than 200 calories.
- Skinny Cow Ice Cream: These delicious ice-cream sandwiches are 97-percent fat free and have only 140 calories
- Sugar-Free Popsicles: They are low in calories and sugar-free!
- Edamame: These soybeans are low in calories and easy to make -- all you have to do is boil some water.
- Gardenburger: These are delicious and hearty and have around 100 calories per patty.
- Kashi Go Lean Frozen Waffles: Each waffle has 8 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, and only 3 grams of fat!
What about you? Do you keep a "go to" snack in your freezer? Tell me what it is in the comments section below.