- 3 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 3 1/2 cups shredded raw zucchini (one large)
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat two 9-by-5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients — flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon — in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a fork, mash the banana in a large bowl until smooth. Add the shredded zucchini, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix well.
- Divide the batter evenly into the two pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Cake
- 2 loaves
- Cook Time
- 90 minutes
- Calories per serving