Before you fill your Thanksgiving plate with the works and end up consuming more than a day's worth of calories in one sitting, check out how many calories traditional Thanksgiving dishes contain. These numbers may help you decide what to save room for and what to pass on by.
10. Quarter-cup cranberry sauce: 100 calories
9. One-cup stuffing: 202 calories
8. Four-ounce roasted turkey (dark meat with skin): 206 calories
7. One-cup green bean casserole: 225 calories
6. One piece of homemade pumpkin pie: 316 calories
Keep reading if you're curious to know which foods top the list.
5. One-cup mashed potatoes with gravy: 342 calories
4. One-cup cornbread dressing: 358 calories
3. One piece of homemade apple pie: 411 calories
2. One piece of homemade pecan pie: 503 calories
1. One-cup sweet potatoes with marshmallows: 587 calories
Source: Flickr User arvindgrover