Keep reading to learn how to make these bars for yourself!
* 1/2 cup almond butter*
* 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup Manitoba Harvest hemp protein powder*
* 1/4 cup hemp seeds
* 1 tbsp cacao powder
* 1 tbsp ground chia seed
* 2 pinches of white stevia powder*
*note — you can replace the hemp protein powder with a powder of your choice. If you don’t like stevia, you can replace it with 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir until mixed. The dough should be pretty dense.
- Pick up about a 1/4 cup of dough in your hand and shape into a bar. Place the bar on the prepare cookie sheet and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean [mine were perfect at 15 minutes].
- Allow to cool for five minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Snacks, Nuts
Got a similarly delicious recipe? Head on over to the Healthy Recipe community group and share one of your own.