- Ask for salad dressing on the side and dip when you need a dab.
- Chew on a piece of gum instead of eating a cookie.
- Sub in mustard for mayonnaise.
- Use lemon juice and a dash of olive oil for a healthy and low fat salad dressing.
- Choose healthier toppings when ordering pizza.
For more ideas, keep on reading!
- Use agave nectar instead of pure cane sugar to sweeten your coffee and tea. It's sweeter, so you need to use less of it.
- Ditch the croutons and bacon when ordering up salads.
- Go for whole wheat or no bread in lieu of sourdough or other white breads. Or go with just one piece with an open face sandwich.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks that pack in the empty calories.
- Take it easy on that Halloween candy! We've got you covered if you need some extra pointers!
Do you have tips you want to share with us? Do tell in the comments below!