Whether you overindulged last night or just need an extra push in the right direction, this one-day plan will help get you on your healthy way!
- Upon waking: The benefits of lemon juice  are plenty, so start your day off on the right note by drinking some hot water with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Aside from giving the body a boost of vitamin C, says Dr. Frank Lipman, specialist of integrative medicine, hot water with lemon also helps to stimulate the digestive tract. Be sure to continue to drink water all throughout the day — hydration is key to a healthy detox!
- Before breakfast: When detoxing, an intense workout isn't recommended, but it's still important to keep the body warm and the blood flowing. If you're feeling a little sluggish, there's no better way to wake up the body than with some gentle, energizing yoga. This short three-minute morning yoga sequence  from yogi Tara Stiles is designed to wake up the body, helping you get energized for the rest of the day.
- Break the fast: Set the day up for success by eating a meal that will keep you feeling satisfied without weighing you down. If you're a fan of PB&J, you'll love this strawberry smoothie recipe  from celeb trainer Harley Pasternack. Since it contains over a day's worth of fiber, it will definitely help to keep things moving. Another option is this recipe for a flat-belly smoothie , which contains ingredients known to ease digestion and eliminate uncomfortable feelings of bloat. Both smoothies contain about 300 calories.
- Midmorning coffee break: While it's encouraged to give up caffeine during a detox, sometimes it's not always feasible. Instead of ordering a cup of coffee, opt for green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea has also been shown to boost metabolism . If you're feeling like you need a little snack before lunch, grab a fiber-rich apple, or pair some belly-fighting blueberries with probiotic-filled Greek yogurt — each snack will aid in digestion.
- Break often: Use this time to really care for your body's health, so as much as you can, try to move throughout the day. Get up from your desk frequently to take short walks around the office (every 20 minutes is a good benchmark). If you can't get up that often, take a moment to do these desk stretches  throughout the day, and give your eyes a break by looking away from your computer using the 20-20-20 rule: look away from your computer screen every 20 minutes at a spot 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Lunch hour: Avoid the afternoon slump by eating a light lunch that won't weigh you down. We recommend choosing one of these detox soup recipes  or this fiber-rich cabbage salad  that contains heart-healthy fats; round out the meal with some lean protein. Take this time to eat away from your desk — put away your phone and focus on the delicious meal in front of you. Once lunch is done, allow yourself 20 or 30 minutes for a walk.
- Snack time: If you feel like you need something to hold you over until dinner, there's nothing quite like a green juice . This nutrient-dense beverage has a knack for instantly boosting energy and making you feel like you have done something really good for your body. It also doesn't hurt that it's packed with a host of essential vitamins. If you aren't able to make your own juice, pick up one of these store-bought cold-pressed juices  from your grocer.
- Unwind: Before heading home to plop yourself in front of the television, find a way to treat yourself! A great way to unwind and detox is to get a massage or spend time in a sauna. Both will help to ease any tension in the body and offer relief to sore muscles or joints.
- Dinner: This is the perfect time to relax with a healthy dinner full of lean protein and fresh veggies. This panko-crusted fish over kale  is full of fiber, protein, and vitamins; it also only takes 20 minutes to prepare. If you're sensitive to gluten, try POPSUGAR Food's cod with asparagus en papillote  instead. Instead of eating in front of the TV, sit down at a table to take the time to really enjoy your dinner. You'll find that by doing so, you can focus on your food and not eat mindlessly, which is a common reason for overeating.
- Wind down: One of the best ways to detox the body is to make sure you have enough quality sleep. Sleep is connected to weight loss, stress levels, and overall health. Make a point to decompress from technology tonight, take a relaxing shower, and give yourself enough time to get a good night's rest. You can also unwind with this before-bed yoga sequence  that will help you relax.