Now that many of you have set new fitness and weight loss goals for 2010, I think it's important to have a reward in mind that you'll receive once your hard work pays off. If you need some ideas, here are some ways to treat yourself.
- Have an hour-long massage or other spa treatment.
- Go for a mani/pedi with some girlfriends.
- Buy a new exercise outfit to show off your new body and motivate you to keep up the trips to the gym.
- Treat yourself to an expensive pair of jeans you've had your eye on.
- Splurge on a decadent dinner out.
- Pick up some fun jewelry or another accessory.
- Get a new haircut.
- Buy new fitness gear like a heart rate monitor, new iPod, or a treadmill.
- Pick up something new for the kitchen like a fancy veggie slicer or indoor grill.
- Go away for a skiing, surfing, or yoga weekend, depending on your interests.
- Do something active you've always wanted to do like horseback riding, take a snowboard lesson, or go rock climbing.
- Buy new workout music.
- Get a private lesson with a personal trainer to help you get on your way to reaching a new fitness goal.
If you have any other ideas, share them in the comment section below.