Here's a fun and easy way to work your abs and booty anywhere. All you need is a hand towel if you're on a wood or linoleum floor, or a plastic bag if you're on carpet.
To learn how to do this move,
- Begin on your hands and knees. Place the hand towel or plastic bag under both hands. Extend your left leg behind you so it's parallel with the floor. This is the starting position.
- Inhale and do a straight leg lift behind you. Exhale to lower your leg back to the start position.
- Then as you inhale, slide your hands away from you so your torso lowers to the floor. Balancing on your knee takes stability in your core, so move slowly and with control.
- Exhale as you drag your hands back in so they're under your shoulders, and you're back to the starting position.
- Complete three sets of 10 to 12 reps on each leg.