When it comes to running on a treadmill indoors, some people love it and some don't. But personally, I love it.
If you fall in the don't category and are hesitant to hop on the treadmill,
Here are some reasons to love the treadmill:
- Watching TV.
- Listening to your iPod as loud as you want without having to worry about safety issues.
- Adjusting the incline for better body sculpting.
- Raining? Snowing? Who cares.
- Getting lost is not an issue.
- Leaving traffic lights and stop signs for drivers.
- Scorching and harmful UV rays aren't luring above your treadmill.
- Having a heart rate monitor at your fingertips.
- Looking at the display screen and seeing how hard you've worked.
- If you're at the gym, being motivated by everyone else working out around you.