We've been watching Jessica transform into one hard body these days. Maybe it's from tugging around all that LV luggage, but I am pretty sure it has more to do with her new movie, workout regime, diet and trainer. The girl's definitely got curves; curves that I'd be willing to bet you could bounce a quarter off of. But seriously, I can't get over those arms!
So if, like me, you're totally inspired by Jessica's guns to get out and start pumping some iron, here are a few suggestions for toning up your own arms:
- Push-ups. If you're new to push-ups, then stick with a basic push-up. If you're familiar with push-ups, try elevating your feet on an exercise ball.
- Also, you can add the side push-up to your routine if you really want to spice it up.
- Right now I am loving this Plank with Reverse Row.
- Love planks? Then try the elbow and side planks.
- Another great and fun workout for the arms is this boxing move.
- One of my all time favorite arm exercises is the alternating hammer curl.
- For a few arm moves in a row, be sure to check out the starter arms video.
So get to it ladies! With a little commitment, and healthy diet, you'll be well on your way to having arms like Jessica's. So, to see more pics of Jessica looking tone and trim, just