We love Julianne Hough for more than her rockin' bod and fit philosophy; she's got great style, too. Always looking effortlessly put-together heading to the gym or to her Tracy Anderson Method sessions, her dancer's style is one to mimic. For a recent workout, she took basic black leggings and gave them an updated take with a trending crop top and a pop of yellow. Complete with shades, she could be off to anywhere (except maybe Ryan Seacrest's house). Learn how to get those abs here, and steal her style below — we're obsessed!
- C9 by Champion Compression Cami Sports Bra ($15): If all black pieces make up the majority of your gym wardrobe, use a bright sports bra to add a touch of color.
- Helmut Helmut Lang Crop Top ($90): What better way to stay cool and flaunt your hard work in the gym than with a crop top?
- Prana Prism Capris ($70): Black leggings are a wardrobe staple and go well with just about anything.
- Mizuno Wave Evo Ferus Shoes ($110): Nothing beats colorful training shoes, especially when they have a pop of neon!
- Ray-Ban Aviators ($155): For a chic postcardio look, cover up with a pair of classic aviators, and be on your way!