So please learn from Jasmine Willis, the 17 year old Brit who was hospitalized for caffeine overdose. Willis, while working a shift at her family's sandwich shop, downed 7 double espressos after which she began hyperventilating and developed a high fever.
The young lass is fully recovered after a trip to the hospital and is now warning others on the dangers of excessive caffeine consumption. Willis believed she was drinking single shots of espresso, but that is over the border line of a safe amount of coffee consumption. Many health practitioners believe moderate consumption of coffee is fine and may even provide health benefits - but no more than 3 cups a day. Just to remind you, it is recommended that you do not exceed 300 milligrams of caffeine in a day.