Every week I tell you about new exercise DVDs I've tried and would either recommend or throw to the curb. It's nice to get other people's opinions though, so recently I asked FitSugar readers to share their favorite Fitness DVDs. Check out the list below if you're looking for something new to try at home.
- Self: Bikini Ready Fast: Ellen Barrett ($10) — If you want a "full body workout," urban chic 101 recommends this Self magazine video.
- The Firm: Hard Core Fusion ($14) — An anonymous FitSugar reader is a fan of this Hard Core Fusion DVD, made by The Firm, and Flexrx is a fan of The Wave DVDs, also made by The Firm.
- Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred ($9) — mng355 recommended this DVD along with many other Fitsugar readers.
To see the five other favorites, read more.
- Exhale Spa: Core Fusion ($15) — Both Body Sculpt and Pilates Plus were recommended by Fawness because the core moves are effective and if you stick with them, you'll definitely see results over time. I'm a fan of them too.
- Hemalayaa: Bollywood Booty ($15) — This upbeat video by Hemalayaa was recommended by a few FitSugar readers such as kedson and tamaradulva because it's a fun way to burn calories. I'm also a fan of Beautiful Belly and Bollywood Burn.
- The Tracy Anderson Method Presents Mat Workout ($25) — FitSugar reader TA junkie who says, " I love the little-to-no cueing and the workouts are very effective."
- Billy Blanks Cardio Bootcamp ($6) — SunnyMutt and a few other FitSugar readers are fans of Billy Blank's Tae Bo workout DVDs. He has many to choose from and they're all great because he's so energetic and encouraging. You get a great workout.
- Workout: One-On-One Training with Jackie ($9) Many FitSugar readers including nikolem2 and witchbaby love Jackie Warner. They think it a great workout and clasen5 said, "Jackie's workout gets everything in — lower body, upper body and core. It is a great, make me really sweaty, workout. Give it a try."