We served alongside Stacy's Pita Chips, but this guacamole goes well with nearly any chip, cracker, or veggie mix!
- 3 medium avocados
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2/3 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- Scoop out the flesh from your avocado fruit, and mash together with Greek yogurt in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, lime zest, and minced garlic to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add red onion, tomatoes, jalapeño, and cilantro to the bowl. Mix well, and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count 
- Makes about 3 cups (24 servings)
- Calories per serving