OK, so yes, it is very hard to drag yourself out of bed before the sun rises, but there are some fabulous benefits to working out in the morning. (What time do you like to work out?) Here are my top five favorite things about morning workouts:
- Knowing that the workout is over before the day has even begun (and the kids and dog have woken up).
- Getting energy to fuel my day from working out instead of coffee.
- Drinking lots of water before 9 a.m.
- Not having to fight the lunch or after-work traffic at the gym (and on the road).
- Learning that I am a morning person after all.
What are your favorite reasons for working out in the morning? Share them in the comments section below.