Multitasking moves are a fave of mine. They are not only extra challenging, but they're time savers as well. I like this one because not only do you get to lie down (another reason I like ab work), but it strengthens the shoulders, triceps, abs, and booty. You can't top that.
- Holding dumbbells, lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor by your hips.
- Lift your right foot off the ground, and place your right ankle in front of your left knee.
- Bring your hands right over your chest, keeping your elbows next to the sides of your body.
- Now press into your left foot to lift your hips up while you straighten your arms above you, turning your wrists so your palms are aimed towards your feet.
- Then lower your hands to your chest while lowering your hips, but stop an inch above the floor.
- Repeat this move about 12 to 15 times. Then release your right foot to the ground and switch sides, placing your left ankle in front of your right knee.
- Do two sets on each leg.